Replenishment Manager - Nuneaton
We are currently looking for an energetic Replenishment Manager to join our Nuneaton store team! This role is a Full Time 40 hour contract and requires flexibility to work evenings, nights and weekends.
What will my role involve as a Replenishment Manager?
- To train all members of the team and drive the replenishment shift to highest standards, in order to give them the tools needed to deliver the best results for the store
- To ensure the store is presentable at all times with full availability and excellent customer service
- To operate and deliver processes that ensure the store meets all legal requirements
- To protect and safeguard the company assets
What do I need to be a successful Replenishment Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Retail experience in a similar role
- Have experience managing a team
- The ability to think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Have a flexible approach with a 'can do' attitude
What can we offer you?
- Excellent career progression with our successful 'step up' programme
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Childcare vouchers
B&M Retail are one of the UK's fastest growing variety retailer. From only 21 stores in 2005 to the 600+ stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you. With our ongoing expansion plans, there really hasn't been a better time to join B&M. We have a variety of exciting retail careers available & we offer fantastic on the job training. If you are looking to fast track your career, the opportunities are endless!
If you are looking for a career in Retail and be a part of great team, we would like to hear from you - Apply online today!