Brand Campaigns Coordinator
VMA Group are working with one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, to find a Brand Campaigns Coordinator. The Brand Campaigns Coordinator will join the wider Strategy and Marketing division who are based at our clients stunning Stratford-upon-Avon. This role is a full time opportunity to work alongside the Brand Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Brand Campaigns Coordinator will proactively support and co-ordinate the delivery of integrated, multimedia brand campaigns and ensure our clients brand identity is maintained as well as uphold alignment to brand strategy and meet our clients strategic and business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Brand Campaigns Coordinator
- Proactively manage the Brand mail box answering all stakeholder queries, providing advice to ensure work produced across the business is on brand and preempting potential issues.
- Proactively support the Brand Manager / Brand Consultant to plan, develop and execute integrated campaigns/projects that meet brand strategy and objectives. Deliver brand collateral as part of a campaign on time, to quality and regulatory standards and to budget.
- Build relationships with channel owners to facilitate the delivery of integrated plans that meet brand strategy and business objectives.
- Drive and coordinate the delivery of brand activity in collaboration with channel owners to deliver the integrated campaign on time, to quality and regulatory standards and to budget.
- Maintain and circulate the brand campaign plan, raising issues and risks in order to ensure activity is delivered to plan. Provide brand campaign delivery support to ensure effective organisation is in place.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and internal stakeholders on activity to support the delivery of on brand campaigns to time, agreed quality and regulatory standards and to budget.
- Prepare, document and provide relevant campaign activity information to enable effective analysis to take place on key campaign metrics e.g. website hits, conversion rates.
- Maintain a culture of test and learn to drive continuous improvement and keep up to date with marketing techniques.
- Consult and work with media and creative agencies and internal stakeholders to catalogue and manage our clients asset library, ensuring version control and licence agreements are maintained. Deliver required assets to internal colleagues and external suppliers on time and within budget and to quality standards.
- Act as a brand ambassador by promoting highest level of brand alignment, and challenging and advising internal business areas to produce on brand communications from both a look and feel and tone of voice perspective. Proactively raise issues and drive through change when identified.
Person Specification of the Brand Campaigns Coordinator
- Experience of assisting in the delivery of multi-media integrated campaigns.
- Experience or project management and delivering projects
- Experience of stakeholder management and strong organisational skills
- Experience of working with creative agencies to deliver integrated campaign activity.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or a relevant qualification such as CIM or IDM Diploma or equivalent is desirable.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.