Alexander Daniels Recruitment are currently working with a growing Accountancy Practice in Wolverhampton to recruit a Semi Senior. This role would suit a studier or part qualified Accountant with at least 2 years Practice experience.
The role will essentially be accounts preparation and the related reporting to HMRC and Companies House, as well as client management.
* Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, their taxable profits and Self-
* Prepare individual tax returns including those of Directors
* Accounts preparation
* Producing company accounts
* Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
* Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies and corporation tax computations
* Prepare and check VAT returns
* Deal with HMRC and Clients in all aspects of the above
* AAT, ATT, ACA or ACCA part qualified
* Practice experience is essential
You will be able to work efficiently within a team and have excellent attention to detail and be able to respond quickly.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, opportunity for study support and experience working in a prestigious practice.