Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Title: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to come in and lead the design and development of next generation, wireless safety and security systems, as the demand is now bigger than ever!
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Technical Director, with a scope for the position to evolve into the Head of Electronics
Based South of Worcester, but within a commutable distance from Gloucester, Birmingham, Coventry and Newport, the client is looking for experience in:
- Over 4 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Analogue and Digital Circuit Design
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of EMC
- Knowledge of magnetics extremely beneficial
Interviews for this role start on Monday 21st January.
If this opportunity is something that is of interest currently, please do send a recent CV to , or alternatively you can apply via this advert.
If this role is not suited to you, but you do know a friend or colleague that would be interested, please do pass on their details as we do offer referral fees up to £400 for successful placements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84855490