Part Time Health and Safety Officer
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Health and Safety Officer working for our client based in Oldbury and Tipton
Details for Part Time Health and Safety Officer:
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Working Hours of a Part Time Health and Safety Officer areflexibile and will average around 20 hours per week.
- Location: Covering 2 sites in Oldbury and Tipton
- Duration: Temporary to permanent.
As a Part Time Health and Safety Officer you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a Health and Safety role.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Law
- Knowledge of Health and Safety best practice
Role of a Part Time Health and Safety Officer:
- Supporting an external Health and Safety Consultant
- Ensure best Health and Safety practice
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84837445