CNC Machinist - Grinding
You will be working for a global organisation at the cutting edge of the Aerospace industry. Forward thinking and hugely established within engineering. Trust in each other’s abilities is the working culture, along with a collaborative environment where ideas, enthusiasm and process changes are encouraged. Large, modern and clean working environment.
You will bring with you to this role:-
• CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
• Experience of the setting and operating CNC and Manual Studer universal grinding machines
• Manual honing experience
• Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
• Carry out own 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
• Precision manual land grinding, working to achieve limits to 0.00005”
• A recognised engineering apprenticeship
• Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry
• Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
• Proven skills within a multi-axis machining environment.
• Programming Experience – Required
• Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
• Mate grinding experience desirable• Using the relevant inspection techniques / equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
• Good results in Maths, English and Science GCSE’s or equivalent
This position is working a double day shift.
Moog offer a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare and life assurance amongst many more benefits.
Please apply online for this opportunity by going on to our website careers page www.moog.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84822666