I am delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to join a company and play an integral role in overseeing the delivery of strategic global HR projects!
This really is a very unique and exciting career opportunity that will see you being able to work closely with global teams in the UK, India, EMEA, USA and America.
The successful candidate will report in to the Head of Operations and Logistics and work with a leadership team who are passionate about people.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement global HR initiative, projects and policies
- Develop short and long term strategies for the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, talent management, training, benefits and employee relations
- Oversee HR activities in India, providing direction on HR matters
- Managing all HR administration including HR software and employee personnel files
- What do you to have to be successful in this role?
- CIPD qualified to at least level 5
- Previous HR Management experience ideally in a start-up or standalone HR role
- Experience of managing consultancy relationships with practical knowledge of IR35
- Experience of managing initiatives and projects across the HR lifecycle
- Experiences of global HR practice
In return you will receive:
- The chance to work within a fast-growing, progressive, global acting company
- Career development
- Flexibility to travel worldwide
- The chance to make a real impact on the overall work life balance and benefits package for all employees
- Competitive salary, private health insurance
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicants applying we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application if you are successful. Thank you.