Global SAP S4 / HANA Systems Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Our Global client requires a senior interim to continue the roll out of S4 / HANA into their European and other global businesses in the USA, Canada and Australia. This role will include responsibility for ensuring specific accounting rules and all processes for the correct submissions and compliance are in place for the Group Finance teams and the parent Global Business.
This rare and exciting opportunity to work with local UK teams and central overseas teams will involve working abroad. The successful applicant will be able to offer the following skills and expertise: -
- Full possession of one of the formally recognised Accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CGMA/ACMA) or to equivalent level
- ERP implementation of SAP (S/4 HANA experience an advantage)
- Demonstrable record of implementing finance system changes
- Exemplary analytical ability including examples of drawing meaningful conclusions and recommendations from analysis of data to achieve successful outcomes and project/ business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with a flair for developing productive relationships across businesses under challenging/ transformational situations.
- Intellectual and interpersonal wherewithal to utilise key relationships in a business setting, to maximise business performance and to ensure successful outcomes
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to challenge and influence teams to exceed expectations and deliver world-class results
- Ambitious to achieve results
- Dexterity to handle highly complex processes and systems
This project will require top-level interaction, engagement and influence with Executive and Senior Management teams at the highest levels across multiple countries embracing a diversity of talent. The successful person will be comfortable with all means of communication - face to face and in writing.
So, if you feel you have the requisite tenacity, positive outlook and energy for such an amazing project please contact forward your CV and full contact details to Mary Maguire.
Salary: c.£75,000 - £85,000 depending on experience (or equivalent day rate)
18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based Derbyshire, East Midlands