The role will support the Finance Controller with the production of month end, analysing cost variances and productivity. Ideally you will be from a manufacturing background as a Management Accountant with costing experience or a Cost Accountant looking for a move into a growing organisation.
UK based manufacturer with a global presence. This is a business that is experiencing YOY growth alongside seeing significant investment. A leader in their field and a fantastic time to join.
- Ownership and maintenance production bills of materials and process routings.
- Ownership of part number generation.
- Analysis of production output and reporting results.
- Analysis of changes in product design, raw materials and manufacturing processes to determine effects on cost.
- Analysis of actual manufacturing costs and periodic comparison to standard costs.
- Update of standard costs.
- Estimation of new product costs and liaison with sales/design on new product introduction.
- Generation of margin analysis by customer/product.
- Assist operations with stock management.
- Assist Financial Controller with stock-take management.
- Monthly stock reconciliation and valuation.
- Assist in month end close.
- Ad-hoc reporting to management.
- Recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA preferred)
- Organisational Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excel - intermediate/advanced
- ERP system experience (Navission - beneficial)
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills
Up to £40,000