Due to an increase in new work, a need has arisen for an ambitious insolvency administrator to join a developing insolvency practice. This firm plans to double in size over the next 18 months and is seeking an insolvency administrator looking to develop their insolvency experience.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Cases will mainly include Liquidations. There will be some Administration and Bankruptcy cases.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working directly under the IP.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in Corporate Insolvency.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.