Automotive Service Advisor
Motor Trade Service Advisor
Basic salary up to £22,000 with realistic OTE of £25,000
Monday to Friday either or 8 - 6 and every fourth Saturday morning
My client, a desirable Main Car Dealership in Tamworth, is looking to recruit a customer-focussed Service Advisor to join their busy team today!
You must be passionate in delivering outstanding customer service every time.
You will be required:
• To be a dedicated contact for customers. From booking in on the day to liaising with technicians, parts department and keeping regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of the car or for authorisation for extra work.
• To ensure that availability and prices of parts and labour have been worked out and any extra work reported by the Technicians is reported back to the customer.
• To be able to inform and technically explain to the customer any issues as reported by the technicians on the job card report sheet.
• To be the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
• To speak directly with the customer at ‘hand over’ stage, discussing the invoice and explaining anything they don’t completely understand in a clear and professional manner.
• To create a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
• To ensure that the technicians have all the information/parts that are needed for each job dedicated to you.
Apply with your up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd, quoting ref: PRS19623
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84824340