Churchill Howard are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to facilitate the success of a new business venture. The successful candidate will join an award winning business with strong growth aspirations and a company wide focus on delivering a high quality service to their customers and supporting the development of their employees.
This role is varied and rewarding, and will involve the following responsibilities:
* Producing detailed financial analysis and reporting to ensure key KPI's are achieved
* Regular presenting to senior management in order to contribute to business strategy
* Providing advice and support to operational stakeholders
* Maintaining and developing financial control systems and policies
* Quantifying costs and benefits of new ventures to ensure performance is maximised
As this role involves high levels of stakeholder engagement, the ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing and co-operating with both operational and financial stakeholders. They will also be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), will have relevant experience and will have a drive to progress and develop.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84834332