Becoming a Quality Agent with Capita in partnership with Transport for London (TfL):
As a Quality and Complaints Analyst, you'll be responsible for quality monitoring and feedback across the operation in line with service level agreements. This will involve carrying out quality monitoring for letters, representations, appeals, other workflow items or emails, refund requests, payment processing, cancellations and image processing.
What you will do:
- Monitor a set number of work items per day according to pre-set targets and make recommendations to the Team Leader on possible improvements to quality processes
- Identify themes and trends and make recommendations/escalate them
- Raise priority feedbacks and alert the Team Leader of any items that are of very poor quality or requires immediate action
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality regarding quality performance of operational CSRs
- Proactively address quality issues that are affecting grade of service promote the importance of quality and customer service within the contact centre
- Contribute to coaching and feedback in the appropriate operational areas
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in a fast changing multi-skilled back office, customer service or enforcement environment and good knowledge of operational processes and procedures
- Following procedures accurately, working to tight deadlines and adapting to changing requirements
- The ability to work across departments and with other organisations to promote a common message
- Excellent attention to detail, a customer focussed approach and a high degree of integrity
- Good numeracy and analysis skills
- Being an enthusiastic and proactive team player who enjoys multi-tasking and also works well independently
About Capita TfL
Capita have worked with Transport for London (TfL) since 2014, we manage London's Congestion Charging Zone, Low Emission Zone and Traffic Enforcement Notice Processing activities for our client. From April 2019, we will also oversee the new Ultra-Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) and will be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of the systems, as well as all front and back office processes on TfL's behalf. Together, we're helping reduce traffic congestion and improve the service TfL provides its customers by allowing them to reinvest all proceeds back into their services. By joining us, you'll be helping our mission to support TfL in their journey to realise the Mayor of London's ambitious plans to protect Londoners from the damaging health impacts of air pollution.
Capita TfL are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer's needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.