Senior Customer Service Advisor
Our well-known Global clients based in the Tamworth area are seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor at senior level to join their very successful team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offer great staff benefits.
As the Senior Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Resolution of inbound and outbound enquiries within agreed timescales to customers satisfaction
- Efficient order processing within agreed timescales to be delivered to customer in line with their requirement and our internal process
- Identification of areas for improvement within operational processes
- Supporting dealer network in system use/ training
- Inbound & outbound handling call enquiries
- Order processing
- Support Customer Service Manager/ Assistant Manager - Project work
- Process maintenance
- Coordination and delivery of internal and external DCS Training
- Tote box coordination
- Cross departmental support (Sales/ Technical/ Operations)
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Customer Service Advisor, will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Customer Handling Skills with a commitment to clear effective communication to the highest quality
- Possess experience working for an international company (desirable)
In return the Customer Service Advisor will receive a basic salary between £22,000 - £24,000pa depending on experience. Working Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.