The SF Group are currently recruiting for a well established Manufacturing business in South Derbyshire. This role will report directly into the Site Accountant.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Preparation of weekly Management Accounts, for the full P&L including COS, stocks, overheads and KPI's
- Production of weekly stock inventory
- Calculation and reporting of all KPI's on site
- Reconciliation of all direct and indirect costs, weekly to monthly
- Analysis of Direct and Indirect Costs and Overheads
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly S&OP forecasts, comparing against last forecast - both budget and actual
- Maintain and reconcile the AR budget with the Production and Engineering team
- Assist in the creation of budgets and financial forecasts - generating cost and performance based targets for site to monitor against KPI's
- Reconcile all weekly stock movements weekly, understanding and highlighting movements to Stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required
You will be a part/newly qualified (CIMA or ACCA or equivalent) accountant with a sound Microsoft knowledge including Advanced Excel skills (VLookup, Pivots, Basic Macros). You will have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload sufficiently. You will have a good eye for detail, strong presentation skills and be comfortable dealing with a high volume of work and working under pressure. The abiity to demonstrate an understanding of working in an FMCG is also vital.
If this sounds like a role of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.