Early Arrears Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Early Arrears Customer Service Representative - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Contract: Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus, Share Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
As a Early Arrears Customer Services Representative you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by supporting various accounts receivable management efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) both in the office and in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting of accounts in payment arrears, (using phone, email and letters)
- Recommending accounts for modifications
- Initiating reminder and default notices.
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Reporting on the subsidiary's past due results
- Reporting preparing the Potential Credit Loss Report.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortisation schedules.
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- Degree educated or similar level in relevant discipline.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .