Finance Business Partner
The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a well established Healthcare company in South Derbyshire.
The Finance Business Partner is a critical role within the finance department and you will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, and therefore offers excellent exposure.
- Provide a high-quality end to end financial partner service to the business
- Take the lead on financial decision support and analytics with a focus of value delivery, cost control and risk mitigation.
- Provide effective cost control across all live projects
- Preparing summaries and reports for the Leadership Team
- Drive continuous improvement in order to best support and challenge the business
- Managing costs in the business and adding value and driving commercials
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with sound accounting experience coupled with previous experience of adding value within a commercially focused finance role. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business. You will have a track record of stakeholder management, with the ability to provide effective support and challenge to senior stakeholders. You will be proactive, creative with an innovative approach, and a drive for continuous improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work closely with the Finance Director, and allows you to develop a broad range of knowledge, and offers development and progression opportunities within the business.
If this sounds like the commercial opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.