Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 basis with a primary aged boy in a specialist setting where you primary brief is to make a difference to his day to day life. We enjoy working with this School and love their approach to the children they support ensuring that they are always their first priority. On visits we see patience and understanding of the unique needs of every child, an engaging setting that stimulates learning an play and above all every staff member has a smile for us.
To work in this role you will be:-
- A Teaching Assistant
- Team-Teach Trained or happy to attend one of our courses
- Used to working within an SEND or specialist setting
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis with an Autistic child
- Looking to get involved in whole of school life
- Used to working with some challenging behaviour but looking for the reward of making a difference
- Able to offer every child the biggest smile you can manage and be a constant in terms of their support
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Great rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD and Training
- Lots of long-term opportunities that could lead to a permanent role
- Working as part of an exceptional team in a dedicated setting
For an immediate local interview please call us for a chat so we can arrange for you to meet with this school.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.