Centre Specialist Telephony
Role: Centre Specialist Telephony
Salary: £23,000 - £29,000. On call allowance will be added to agreed salary.
Shifts: Core hours will be Monday - Friday. On call will be a requirement for this role for out of hours work to cover planned outages.
This advert will close on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
This role is responsible for the end to end planning and configuration of the whole inbound telephony customer journey across Road Services within The AA, which impacts around 11.5 million inbound calls per year.
What will I be doing?
The responsibilities below cover all AA products and services within AA Road Contact Centres, more specifically Sales and Customer services in Cheadle and Newcastle, Home Membership Services in Oldbury, and Road Operations in Oldbury and Teleworking (Remote Workers).
- Provision & management of all inbound telephone numbers for the AA Road brand
- Network IVR management and implementation
- Multi site call routing strategy planning and tailored programming, currently on an ACD
- Business contingency strategy planning for short term and long-term loss of site for all Road contact centre sites
- Ongoing analysis of call flows, distributions, occupancy or any faults
- Out of hours (24 x 7) on call support for customer impacting telephony issues on a rotational basis
- Project planning and delivery
What do I need?
Knowledge, experience & skills required:
- Experience of network provider contact management & configuration
- Experience of configuring a multi site ACD
- Experience of working with cloud based contact centre technologies
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptionally high levels of accuracy
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Highly methodical
- Excellent time management & high levels of reliability
- Able to work under extreme pressure & to deadlines, prioritising workloads
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative
Treating Customers Fairly:
To ensure adherence to the FCA Treating Customers Fairly 6 Consumer Outcomes.
Health and safety requirements:
Conduct yourself, and carry out work, to ensure compliance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
To ensure you manage the health and safety of your team and any associated risks with the work they undertake.
Administration of the telephony configuration for all customer dialled numbers, and internal lines for all Road Contact Centre sites at Oldbury, Cheadle, and Teleworking.
The scope of this would be in excess of 11.5 million calls last year.