They are a public sector not-for-profit who enrich the lives of communities across the UK working with £100m's per year. They enable people to bring new ideas that that will bring ambitions to life.
- Working as part of the Procurement Team responding to needs across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Responsible for working with colleagues including consulting, tendering, spend control, analysis of categories and consolidation of contract portfolios.
- Ensure colleagues are working to procurement policies and procedures
- Build long term relationships with the client base
- Experience in public sector environment
- Experience working with Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Ability to maintain relationships
- Confidence to operate in a wide range of situations
The role comes with strong personal development, generous annual leave and pension, season ticket and flexible working opportunities. To hear more apply now!