Production / Manufacturing Engineer
Salary up to £35k
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of Precision manufacturing across a number of different sectors. They are based In the Staffordshire area and are looking for an experienced individual to join their Production / Manufacturing team.
Key tasks include:
- Being a valued team member of the production team of an engineering team, designing and developing new products.
- Support the rest of the manufacturing team with technical assistance and issues.
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures are developed in an efficient manner and maintained to the highest standard.
- Review manufacturing methods and implement improvements as and when necessary
- Coordinate and implements lean manufacturing procedures and also 5’s practices for optimising production
- Experience of electrical / electromechanical manufacturing
- Self-motivated and organised
- Experience within Lean, Kaizen and 5s
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Experience with using ERP systems
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £35k
- 31 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If this position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills, then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84812505