Early Arrears Customer Service Representative
Early Arrears Customer Service Representative - 6m Fixed Term Contract
Our client, based in Solihull is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on an interim basis. They provide financial solutions and service excellence to help our customers make progress possible, every day.
They partner with customers to help them get started, get through the tough times, and grow during the good times. By knowing their customers and providing them with the best financing and extended protection solutions for their unique needs, they've become much more than a financier. Having a good financial partnership is about more than just the numbers, it's understanding their customers' business and seeing their vision for the future.
As an Early Arrears Customer Services Representative you will help build Customers for Life by supporting various accounts receivable management efforts both in the office and in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting of accounts in payment arrears, (using phone, email and letters)
- Recommending accounts for modifications
- Initiating reminder and default notices.
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Reporting on the subsidiary's past due results
- Reporting preparing the Potential Credit Loss Report.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment with a well known global firm. For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84805816