Food Scientist (NPD Manager)
Job Title: Food Scientist (NPD Manager)
Location: Bournville, Birmingham
Rate: £20.79 ph PAYE / £26.62 ph Umbrella
Employment Type: Contract (12 Months)
- Apply product knowledge to specific projects
- Stakeholder Management
- Represent Product R&D in multi-functional project meetings and provide product leadership in projects with minimal to no supervision
- Manage project communications relating to process issues, including commercial team and Supply Chain team with minimal to no supervision
- Ensure all process procedures and methodologies are adhered to and develop product specifications, HACCP documentation, trial forms for given project
- Manage / lead project teams for large to major-sized projects, including those with multiple business partners
- Project scope could involve several sub-projects
- Effective communication skills
- Previous FMCG experience
- Previous Food Science background
- Experience in New Product Development and Product Commercialisation
- Excellent cross-functional and external organisational skills, including time management and priority setting
- Previous Food Manufacturing experience
- NPD experience (development and launch to market)
- Product and Process feasibility
- Food Science / Chemical Engineering degree
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.