Customer Success Manager/Account Manager
Are you a mature, articulate, and motivated Customer Success, Customer Relationship or Account Manager looking for a new challenge in a growing company with a global client base? Then this could be the role for you, so read on!
The company is a UK-based, global B2B publisher providing membership services that deliver independent insight and intelligence through a bespoke online platform, a global events and professional networking programme, and a range of training and eLearning courses.
This is a brand new role and will be key to ensuring that the company’s highest-value customers experience maximum returns on their investments, through the delivery of an exceptional service. You do not need industry-specific experience, as full training will be given. A willingness to work closely with key stakeholders as they develop new processes will be essential, along with the following background:
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a B2B environment - ideally dealing with some high value accounts. Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model an advantage.
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise customers and/or working across complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Ability to quickly grasp new products and services, and basic technical concepts.
- Exceptional communication skills for a senior management level audience. Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude with high levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams e.g. Analyst, Editorial, Marketing
- Strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
- Experience with CRM software e.g. Salesforce
You will be part of a rapidly growing team, within the Sales function, that is focused specifically on the sales and strong customer retention of the company's new high-value Membership services. You will be responsible for proactively working with customers in some of the world’s most successful companies, from a wide range of industry sectors, across the post-sale customer life-cycle.
You will provide the highest level of support for these customers, helping them to identify their business needs and priorities whilst aligning this company's services and expertise to support these aims, and ensure that the customer unlocks measurable value from their membership services.
The Customer Success Manager will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, such as Analysts, Editorial, and their CCO, and to collaborate with their Marketing and Events teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge, information and support to optimise customer success.
There is a very good basic plus a quarterly bonus (DOE) - the hours are 9-5 and there is a quick start available (again notice period allowing).
Option for this position to be located in either Shrewsbury or remote working considered dependent on prior experience.
For more information please apply today with full CV and salary expectations!