Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast-paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Would you like a job working for one of the top automotive companies in the world?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a market leader in the automotive industry, we are recruiting for a Production Operative at the Burton plant on a temporary on-going basis.
You will be tasked with providing support to the assembly line with picking stock via hand and forklift.
- On site car parking
- 28 days holiday per year
- Access to benefits app for hundreds of discounts
- Weekly Pay
Pay rate and Working Hours:
- £10.58 PER HOUR
- Shifts rotate weekly with the below patterns:
- Monday to Friday, 07:30AM - 16:00PM
- Monday to Friday, 20.30PM - 04:00AM
- Must be capable of working on a counter balance forklift and may be required to work on production and quality inspection departments
- Be physically fit
- Have a good eye for detail, with the ability to collect and record defect detail and maintain the agreed standards
- You will need to have an in date Counter Balance licence with some experience.
Please note that this role will involve manual picking of stock as well as FLT driving.
If you are looking for a position with a competitive pay rate and immediate start, then click apply today!
For the right candidate this could lead to a permanent position.