Call Centre Agent
Our Client is seeking a Call Centre Agent to join in their global restoration and repair company. This is Temporary position that is guaranteed to become a Permanent role after 12 weeks probation. Working in a fast paced environment, for a company based in Tamworth. Experience is not essential, this role is suitable for recent graduates or people with a retail background. A great company to start your career in!
As the Call Centre Agent you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming calls
- Appointing and communicating with key suppliers
- Resolving customer queries, complaints through to a successful conclusion
- Processing new claims through the inhouse system for repair
- Arrange appointments and allocate labour across the UK
The successful candidate for the role of Call Centre Agent will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role is preferable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and systems
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
In return the Call Centre Agent will receive a basic salary of £16,000 rising to £16,500 following the temporary period. Working Monday - Friday 8:30pm - 5:00pm during the temporary period.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.