Property and Compliance Officer/Administrator
Property and Compliance Officer / Administrator
Up to GBP24,000
Roles available in Shrewsbury and Stafford
Do you have 1-2 years' experience within property, estates or building maintenance/surveying looking to make an exciting career move shift with room for progression and advancement?
Our client is an ever growing provider of homes and related services within the Midlands and Shropshire areas. Their portfolio boasts in excess of 10,000 homes for rent, sale or shared ownership including care and retirement facilities. As part of their growth, they now have new opportunities for pro-active Property Administrators.
- To deliver best service and quality standards to all properties to ensure highest customer satisfaction levels
- Dealing with all issues surrounding property management and proactively problem solving where possible or escalate where necessary
- Ensuring complaints are investigated and progressed appropriately
- Responsible for property control and management
- To identify where maintenance work is required, liaising with builders and contractors
- To update and maintain the housing stock and conditions database accurately and within timescales
- Manage and control identified expenditure within the agreed budgets
- To liaise with the maintenance team and contractors to ensure repairs are being managed
- To maintain and update all legal registrations such as gas certificates, asbestos register and other relevant documents, liaise with relevant departments where necessary
- Handling calls and effective communications with landlords, contractors and internal teams
- Attend meetings and provide reports within deadlines to the manager
- Undertake training and work towards approved qualifications required for the role and future self development
The successful candidate will be positive, possess great interpersonal customer services skills, a team player with good attention to detail.
- 1-2 years minimum experience working within facilities, estates, property or building services
- Can-do attitude who takes ownership
- Good IT literacy with ability to learn new databases
- Effective and resilient communicator with the ability to problem solve
- Remains calm under pressure
- Educated to a minimum of diploma level or above
- Willingness to learn and self-develop
- Training and funded qualifications to move your career forward
- Funded BIFM Diploma qualifications
- Salary up to GBP24,000 per annum.
- Annual leave 25 annual days plus banks holidays.
- Private medical insurance upon successful completion of probationary period
- Free parking