Semi Senior Accountant Accounting Practice - Stoke on Trent
Semi Senior Accountant (Accounting Practice) - Stoke on Trent
Salary: up to GBP20,000 based upon experience
As a well known Stafordshire firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers our Client uses intelligent accounting solutions and expert advice to guide business and private clients. The company have a policy of recruiting ambitious and focused people and working with them to develop and expand their skills.
Our Client is now looking for candidates who seek to develop their career in accounting. Ideally level 4 AAT with practice experience to work in their accounts and audit department.
- AAT finalist
- Practice experience essential
- Full study support package available
Functions of the Role
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Providing assistance to the in charge auditor on audits
- Preparing corporation tax returns for manager review
- Preparing meeting documents for accounts meetings
- Preparing management accounts
Candidates who feel they meet the criteria and have the necessary ambition to succeed should apply by sending their up to date CV as soon as possible
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.