Audit/Accounts Senior Accounting Practice - Stoke on Trent
Audit/Accounts Senior (Accounting Practice) - Stoke on Trent
Salary: up to GBP32,000 based upon experience
As a well known Stafordshire firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers our Client uses intelligent accounting solutions and expert advice to guide business and private clients. The company have a policy of recruiting ambitious and focused people and working with them to develop and expand their skills.
- Qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA
- 50:50 audit/accounts position
- Practise experience essential
- To audit a broad range of companies in varying industries from small owner managed companies to large multinational groups
- Experience of leading an audit assignment from planning through to approval of the statutory accounts by the Board
- Strong financial reporting knowledge essential
- Ability to prepare consolidated statutory accounts preferred
- Supervision and mentoring of trainees and audit teams
- Corporation tax compliance work and adhoc tax planning advice
- Cashflow forecasting
Candidates who feel they meet the criteria and have the necessary ambition to succeed should apply by sending their up to date CV as soon as possible
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.