Furniture Retail Sales Consultant
AHF has an opportunity available for a passionate, driven and customer focussed Furniture Retail Sales Consultant to join our Colchester store team. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis working 5 days a week, you will receive a basic salary of GBP15,000 basic with an OTE GBP25k to GBP35k+ plus excellent benefits.
The AHF Difference. Established in 1979 we're now the largest employee-owned business in the UK, specialising in the retail of quality home furnishings at affordable prices. Every AHF employee is committed to offering the very best service, and our aim is to help every customer find the perfect furniture for their home. Our growth is thanks to our commitment to a unique way of furniture retailing. In modern life we all expect quality products, great prices, and customer service that's second to none. At AHF we take this one step further with the AHF differences.
Are you looking for a new challenge, an exciting career, and an opportunity to further develop your skills and grow with the success of a business? Read on if this applies to you???
The rewards you will receive as our Furniture Retail Sales Consultant:
- An excellent salary, commission and benefits package
- Uncapped earnings - No limits as to what you can earn
- First 3 months commission guarantee for qualifying candidates
- Pension (3% contributory)
- Ownership (share)
- Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
- Health insurance scheme
- Paid holidays
- Succession and career development
- Generous staff discount scheme
We are looking for someone with excellent sales experience, however having the right attitude and the desire to succeed is more important to us as we can develop your product knowledge through our excellent training culture that will give you all the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out your role. If you have the drive and passion for achieving results whilst delivering the best customer experience, then you will be well suited to this role.
The Furniture Retail Sales Consultant role:
- Maximising every opportunity to exceed sales, margin and KPI targets
- Ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently every time
- Following all processes, Scripts and procedures correctly and effectively
- Proactively looking for opportunities to make new sales, link selling at every opportunity
- Being personally effective by successfully utilising your persuasive skills and influence to close sales first time
- Actively monitoring and keeping track of personal sales & KPI performance against target, and seeking help and advice to improve performance when required
- Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
Our Furniture Retail Sales Consultant should be:
- Able to meet & greet customers and make a great first impression every time, then maintain that impression throughout their visit to the store
- Able to exceed customer expectations by using the AHF differences to identify their needs and then provide the best possible solutions to meet those needs in a very affordable way
- Able to communicate features & benefits clearly and persuasively.
- Able to use "active" listening skills.
- Able to adapt your behaviour and approach to suit a diverse range of customers
- Able to remain enthusiastic & positive in the face of rejection and with the ability to "turn" initial rejection around
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Furniture Retail Sales Consultant, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!