Our client who specialise in the manufacture pf parts for companies such as JCB and Caterpillar are urgently recruiting for an experienced FLT Driver/Order Picker to join their thriving local company.
Main duties of the role will be;
- Loading and unloading vehicles using the FLT.
- Loading and unloading parts from the racking area.
- Kitting orders ready for production.
- Order Picking using pick sheets.
- Weighing parts on scales and updating the stock system.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
- Must have an in date FLT Counterbalance licence that is ITSAAR or RTITB accredited and has been refreshed within the last 3 years.
- A minimum of 2 years FLT Counterbalance experience.
- Order Picking experience.
- Able to use computers (basic skills) and will be able to read and write english.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am-16:30pm and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm and the rate of pay is £7.83 per hour.
This is an ongoing position with an immediate start available that will lead to permanent for the right candidate.
To apply for the role of FLT/Order Picker please call the OP W'ton Branch or click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84784713