Junior/ Graduate PHP Developer
Junior / Graduate PHP Developer
Salary: £22,000 (negotiable)
Our client - a dynamic growing agency based in Shrewsbury have an opportunity for a junior level PHP developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about development and will be interested in learning new development languages within a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Knowledge of OOP principles, WordPress, Joomla and an interest in ecommerce platforms would certainly help you on your way.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on large team based development projects,
- PHP development,
- Working on smaller individual websites
- Supporting existing clients
- Solid PHP skills - you don't have to be a PHP expert, a good sound knowledge of PHP OOP would be ideal
- Some CSS/SASS experience.
- Knowledge of version control using GIT, individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to write clean, efficient and well documented code
This is a great opportunity for a junior PHP Developer to train and develop whilst working on some exciting / diverse development projects. If you are a passionate, friendly individual who wants to take the next step in their development career then please apply today. Alternatively you can call recruitment consultant Carrie on or email me on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84782883