Customer Service Coordinator
A leading, family-run distributors that has been running for over 30 years is looking for an experience Customer Service Coordinator to join their warm, bubbly team. This company is based in Tamworth so, it is easily accessible from areas such as Atherstone, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield and more.
As the Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Focus on building relationships and a smooth running of this customer base
- Liaison with Key Accounts, Multiple chains, and Suppliers
- Telephone and email communication with Suppliers, customers and Grafton personnel at all levels daily
- Assist with the set up and production of reports
- Attending exhibitions to gain an awareness of this market
- Building strong rapport with existing accounts to continue to increase revenue
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Coordinator will have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and CRM systems
- Proven previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner and good written email skills
- Ability to negotiate and promote brand awareness
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.