Payroll and Benefits Manager
Position: Payroll and Benefits Manager
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Salary: up to £34,000
A very established company is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant must be a self-motivated, highly organised individual who want to join the Finance Department for the foreseeable future. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of large and busy finance function.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Processing payroll and manage benefits, on a monthly basis and supporting with weekly payroll and ensuring that all legislation relating to payroll and benefits is adhered to.
• Responsibility for Pension administration to include month end, year-end and ensuring auto enrolment compliance
• Dealing with and payroll related queries as well as managing benefits
• Ensure Regional monthly compliance reporting is completed in line with Policy
• Manage the salary sacrifice process
• Process Shares transactions
• Complete Gender Pay Gap Reporting
• Provide Long Term Sick register to HR Team
• Provide business with Management Information relating to payroll variances
• Work with Internal Audit on compliance requirements
Key Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of running payroll along with relevant payroll qualification or ability to show qualified through experience
• Experience of pension auto enrolment process
• Experience of year end processing
• Up to date legislative knowledge in these areas
• Excellent organisation/time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Should you wish to know more about this position I would be really keen to hear from you as soon as possible.
Interested? Please apply now.