A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and assertive communicator to join my client based in Leamington Spa as a Collections Negotiator.
The role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis with a basic salary of £15,000 per annum, increasing to £16,000 per annum upon successful completion of probation and there is an opportunity within the role to earn bonus of up to £400 PER MONTH!
- Using the dialler system to facilitate inbound and outbound telephone communication; liaising with customers and third parties to maximise recoveries on overdue balances.
- Successfully assess customer affordability to negotiate realistic repayment plans.
- Achieving set targets in volume collections and productivity KPIs.
- Using the debt management system to accurately record and note details of calls, payment plans and store documents.
- Request templated and draft ad-hoc written communication.
- Submit customer queries to clients, taking ownership and ensuring they are followed through from start to resolution.
- Adhere to company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer, company and client data.
Why is this such a great opportunity?
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service!
- Excellent Pension
- Performance bonus scheme - opportunity to earn great money!
- Buy/sell holiday scheme
- Flexible working
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Rewards portal to access offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services
- Annual salary review taking place each year
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Free onsite car parking and onsite staff café
- An active social committee who organise various events throughout the year
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent IT Skills
- Great Communicator
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy