Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? I'm currently recruiting a Category Manager for a market leading business in the sector. They require an experienced individual to provide knowledge and expertise to their procurement team.
What will your day to day activities as Category Manager include?
- Strategically sourcing predominantly FM and IT on behalf of the business.
- Managing the procurement life cycle of designated projects which includes; RFQ, Tendering and Contract Management.
- To manage and work closely with key stakeholders to maximise procurement delivery and value add within the business.
- Continuous reviewing of supplier base to ensure delivery is maximised.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- End to end purchasing experience within the desirable categories of FM or IT.
- Confident communicator who is able to influence stakeholders and negotiate with suppliers.
- A candidate with good time management who is able to manage and priorities multiple projects.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £42,000 to £50,000 + benefits.
- Strong holiday allowance