Head of Finance & IT
Key responsibilties - Finance. This will include:
- management of accounting functions, payroll, budgeting, year-end accounts and financial reporting, IT and Information Management, assuming the role of Lead Data Protection Officer. Advising the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees on compliance with all relevant legislation, the legal requirements of external bodies and the relevant reporting obligations.
- To support the Chief Executive and Head of Income Generation in developing and implementing commercial / business plans.
- To support senior managers and staff in fulfilling their budgetary and financial management responsibilities and ensure the integrity of financial activities and financial records. Ensure that accurate and timely financial information is provided to the Chief Executive, Board of Trustees, external agencies and senior managers.
To be responsible for managing, developing and implementing:
- Utilities contracts, services and arrangements
- IT contracts, services and arrangements
- Information Management Systems
- Health and Safety services applicable to your department and contribute to the risk management of the organisation
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Team Player
- Clear understanding of legal framework governing charity accounting
- IT systems development and implementation