Assistant Financial Accountant
Position: Assistant financial accountant
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Position: Stratford upon Avon
Period: 12 month fixed term contract
An amazing opportunity is now available for a part qualified Financial Accountant. Being a company that is renowned across the UK for its excellent reputation and brilliant ability to outperform its competitors, they now need an extra pair of hands to help with the increased workload.
This Assistant Financial Accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting to the wider group where you will liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business as well as supporting the Financial Controller to enable financial control, timely reporting of financial results and compliance to accounting policies.
It is a diverse and unique opportunity within Financial Accounts working alongside a qualified team but still provided with a high level of responsibility.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience in producing site Management Accounts
• Be part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification
• Be a good communicator comfortable with liaising with other teams and senior stakeholders both internally and externally
• Have brilliant attention to detail and the ability make improvements to common processes.
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
• Be offered plenty of guidance, support and help in a warm and welcoming environment.
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Assistant Financial Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure but still put your accounting principles and statutory knowledge to good use. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.