Full-Stack Web Developer - Stratford-Upon- Avon
This award winning team based in the the rural outskirts of Stratford-upon-Avon, are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their growing team.
If your a web developer, front-end developer or full-stack developer who would love to work alongside other developers, designers and content specialists, with a focus on using front-end frameworks to deliver performant, responsive web-based solutions, then this could be the right fit fot you
You will to take responsibility for gathering specifications and requirements and building fantastic user experiences across both customer-facing websites and internal systems. You're adept at creating wireframes and fleshing out prototypes, turning them into working systems.
Most importantly, you will have a passion for learning and staying in touch with the latest technologies and UX techniques.Requirements
You will need demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Working with stakeholders to gather user requirements
- Translating user requirements into wireframes and prototypes
- Developing functional HTML prototypes
- Building websites with ASP.NET MVC or WebForms
- Creating APIs using Web API or other frameworks
- Working with fullstack and back-end developers to deliver working systems
Additionally, it would be hugely beneficial to your application if you have experience with:
- Building or working with component, style guide or behavioural pattern libraries
- Asset pipeline management (bundling, minification, compilation, etc.) and unit testing, either standalone or automated as part of a continuous integration system.
- Source control and collaboration tools (GitHub, TFS, BitBucket/Jira, etc.)
Having a background in web design would also be beneficial, but you'll be working closely with the Web Designer and the Head of New Media to ensure that you have all the tools and assets you will require.