Warehouse Team Leader - Leading electrical business
This is an opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join a growing and evolving business in Stoke-on-Trent. On offer is a salary of up to GBP24,000 per annum, plus a lucrative performance related bonus and excellent company pension.
This Stoke-on-Trent based business is well known and established in their sector. They distribute a wide range of branded electrical products throughout Staffordshire and the UK and are part of a successful, GBP600 million market-leading group. The group supply a wide range of goods and services to business and trade customers and continue to grow from strength to strength. They already employ over 1,500 people across 100+ UK locations and with continued growth, this number continues to expand.
As a Warehouse Team Leader you will:
- Oversee a team of between 10 and 15 warehouse operatives and drivers
- Motivate and help further build a strong warehousing and logistics team
- Oversee goods in and goods despatch
- Monitor the space of a busy operation, containing GBP1m worth of stock
- Deal with any issues within the warehouse environment
- Perform warehouse duties including picking, packing and moving goods
- Salary of up to GBP24,000
- An attractive annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the business
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
You should be a motivated individual who is:
- Bright, motivated and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Used to dealing with both manual and automated warehouse management systems
- A quick learner who is keen to progress with a market-leading company
- Preferably from an FMCG or B2B wholesale and distribution environment or similar with at least 2 years' experience
Previous people management experience is not required.
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then apply today to find out more.