Finance & Claims Administrator
Our client is looking to appoint a Claims and Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a potential candidate to start in March 2019. The role is a full time position, however for the right person, different hours may be considered.
Duties and responsibilities
As part of the role, you will be working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that claims are handled and paid in appropriate timeframes to the organisations involved.
Duties will include
- Ensuring that claims are followed up efficently and diligently whilst ensuring that all claims are accurate.
- Helping with processing payments to successful companies.
- Checking invoices.
- Working alongside the Financial Controller on other tasks to help the finance team.
- Admin tasks to help with the claims process.
The work is expected to be 3 days of Finance work and 2 days dealing with Claims and administration that goes into this.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate who has
- Experience in working in a claim processing/management setting
- An Accounting or Finance degree/background
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail (Essential as you will be working in a finance Environment)
- Customer service skills (Essential as you will be dealing with the companies submitting the claims)
Company based at University Of Warwick
The company are looking for new and vibrant people to join their team.
You will be working closely alongside the financial controller so there will be opportunity to learn and progress within the business.
This role would be suitable for a recent Graduate and the Salary for the position is GBP25,000.
The position is working for an external company who are based at the University of Warwick.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter indicating your suitability for the position along with your previous experience.
Please note applications will close when the right candidate is found.