Office Administrator - Financial Services company
This is a great opportunity to join an established, busy, professional company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody with a strong desire to be part of the continued success of an organisation. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary and flexible working hours.
Our client is a successful business, operating in the financial advisory sector.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar environment and will have:
- Experience in the Mortgage, Estate Agency or Legal markets - preferred
- Be used to working in a busy, professional environment
- Able to work to strict deadlines - setting own work list of priorities
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- IT Literate - MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experienced in using CRM systems
This role will involve dealing with Lenders, Providers, Solicitors and Estate Agents.
Responsibilities and Tasks include:
- Dealing with all enquires over the phone and by email
- Talking with clients on the telephone/face to face
- Inputting information on to the back-office system
- Scanning, photocopying, shredding and filing
- Uploading documents
- Handling confidential information
- All other ad hoc admin tasks
Salary/Package: £8.50 - £10 per hour (depending on experience). Hours of work: Working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Pension - company contribution. Holiday: 23 days + Statutory Bank Holidays.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Mortgage Administrator, Estate Agency Administrator, Legal Administrator, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Office Clerk or Office Admin.
Please make sure you spell check your CV before sending it!
Apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity!