Fire Alarm Engineer
Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer – £26–28 + £4k Bonus, + D2D O/T + Commutable
Be home in the evenings (work 8-5pm and usually home before then) – Local role with bonuses, door to door travel time for any Overtime, planned work and Gent training
BAFE accredited company with expanding client who is a 600 small retail store group, Seek a Fire Alarm Engineer/ Fire Alarm maintenance Engineer/ Fire Service Engineer/ Fire Alarm Service Engineer ... to carry out maintenance tests and servicing on conventional Fire Alarm panels and Emergency Lighting.
If you have experience as a Fire Alarm Engineer, contact us or apply for PPM role
*Benefits for a Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer
- Local work – not travelling all over
- Spend the evenings at home – often home at 4:30!
- Decent Basic - £26,000 - £28000 per annum
- Bonuses - to get earnings to £32000 without overtime
- Overtime paid Door to door on top!
- Gent or manufacturer training if required
*Requirements for this Fire Alarm PPM Engineer's role
- EXPERIENCE – maintaining conventional Fire Alarms and lighting preferably
- LOCATION – based in the Kidderminster, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Dudley or Wolverhampton areas and will work WV, DY, WS, SY, B 90% of the time (for once!
*Contact Us if have the skills as a Fire Alarm Service Engineer required
We are a specialist Fire and Security agency for permanent UK jobs and careers and improved people’s happiness and careers though better jobs. We are here to listen so if you are (or someone you know is) a Fire Alarm Engineer in the area please CALL/ CONTACT US, TELL ANOTHER or GOOGLE OUR WEBSITE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84772549