- Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Clerk in Burton
- We seek someone with experience at completing a payroll function from inception to completion.
Our client is a highly successful business within the construction industry boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. Their head office is based in the heart of Burton. They have a spacious and bright open plan office space bustling with vibrant and dedicated staff.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 4 weeks but our client is recruiting for this position on a permanent basis so will be a great opportunity to get in on a temp to perm basis! This is a part time role for 20 hours per week.
As the Payroll Clerk you will be working in a large finance team alongside people of various positions including other payroll clerks and finance administration staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly payroll from start to finish
- Day to day you will be inputting Payroll information
- Talking to various company employees on the phone about payroll discrepancies
- Completing Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and payments
- Ensuring Auto- Enrolment and Pension schemes are paid to
You will be the perfect candidate for the role if you:
Are currently working in or have worked in a Payroll function
Are available to start within one week of applying
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for an 8 week period. It is a great chance for you to work for a multimillion pound business. The client is paying between GBP10 and GBP14 per hour (dependant on experience).