Graduate Project and Process Analyst
- Experience of working to a process and tracking progress / status throughout the life-cycle.
- Experience of working in organisations with timebound Service Level Agreements and competing priorities
- Experience of document management and best practice regarding information storage
- Experience of working in a team, working together towards to the delivery of team goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately converse with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working effectively to comply with business processes and standards
- Experience of analysing data and problem solving capability
- Experience of working with and supplying other teams with timely data
- Experience of turning raw data into usable and presentable Management Information.
- Proficient in use of business systems (MSOfffice Excel, Access, Word, Outlook/Email, PowerPoint, MS Sharepoint (desirable).
Highly organised adaptable individual capable of establishing set routines and working as part of a team