At IRESS, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world's most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients' businesses so that they can work better, every day.
IRESS is one of Australia's largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.The role
What you will be doing
The Implementation Consultant role focuses on providing direction and guidance to clients on best use of IRESS products and services to ensure that they obtain enhanced value. You will be accountable for the client solution, together with managing internal stakeholders, to ensure the solution is delivered to agreed timescales, scope and quality standards.
One our of key products is XPLAN, a comprehensive range of integrated wealth management software tools tailored to the UK marketplace. XPLAN is a financial planning application platform that scales to support any business model. As part of the Implementation team, you will be responsible for transitioning clients from existing applications to the XPLAN solution.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the client's business, their requirements and expectations and provide consultation, training and creation of client service processes and solutions including advice process, reviews and service package delivery to the client.
- Assist clients to ensure full utilisation and maximum value of IRESS products, making sure any gaps in the solution are articulated internally with a resolution agreed.
- Act as the subject matter expert on IRESS solutions handling all customer facing queries and provide training and support to existing clients#
- Provide continuous input into the overall project plan and agree the solution scope, implementation schedule, quality metrics and initial risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies with the project manager.
- Act as the relationship manager throughout the customer implementation to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and evaluate any lessons learned to feed into future transitions.
- You will have a strong customer focus and excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to be able to see both the wider picture and hone in on the subject matter detail
- Problem solving is key and you will undertake thorough analysis, and lead the hands on configurations of the implementation solutions
- You will have high levels of integrity, with the ability to empathise within a project and keep a cool head under pressure (demonstrating good conflict resolution skills).
- Strong time management is essential along with the ability to work autonomously, yet still form part of a team
- Knowledge of product based IT solutions alongside experience of data migration IT projects is beneficial and knowledge of financial services, particularly wealth & trading would be advantageous.
- Experience and a working knowledge of systems implementation: requirements analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing and change management is fundamental to the success of this role.
Casual dress, flexible work policy
Access to learning and development programs
Health Benefits including Private Medical Insurance
3 days' leave per year for charity initiatives
Global 36-hour hackathon
Cycle to Work scheme
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Profit Share Plan
Up to 26 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
to future transitions.