Customer Service Manager
We are currently recruiting for an energetic Customer Service Manager to join our store management team! We are offering a Full Time 40 hour contract that requires full flexibility to work various shifts in the daytime, evening and weekends.
What will my role involve as a Customer Service Manager?
- To provide a personable, polite and prompt service in the checkout area
- To ensure colleagues demonstrate the appropriate skills and knowledge in the checkout area
- To ensure company stock control procedures are carried out within the appropriate timelines
- To provide colleagues with the appropriate skills and knowledge
- To ensure company property, cash and stock are secure at all times
What do I need to be a successful Customer Service Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Retail experience in a similar role
- Have experience managing a team
- The ability to think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Have a flexible approach with a 'can do' attitude
What can we offer you?
- Excellent career progression with our successful 'step up' programme
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- NEST pension scheme / Share-save scheme
B&M Retail are the UK's fastest growing variety retailer. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 600+ stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you. With our ongoing expansion plans there really hasn't been a better time to join B&M. We have a variety of exciting retail careers available & we offer fantastic on the job training. If you are looking to fast track your career the opportunities are endless!
If you would like to join B&M on our journey then apply TODAY!