Retail Sales Consultant - Furniture and Homewares
Basic + Uncapped Commission + Bonus Scheme
An established and expanding furniture retailer, looking to recruit an adaptable Sales Manager that is comfortable working within a challenging and multi task environment.
- Maximising sales, driving improved standards and profitability throughout the business and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the companies brand values to every customer.
- They are looking to attract ambitious, tenacious and passionate retail sales professionals who will take full responsibility for the results in their store.
- You will be passionate about driving sales and delivering the best possible customer service.
- You will love coaching and developing your team to deliver the best results.
- You will be process driven and compliant and be able to instil retail disciplines.
- You will pride yourself on merchandising standards and the presentation of your store.
- Resilient, passionate, enthusiastic and commercial, with a "will to win" attitude, are just some of the ideal manager traits.
Some of your Key Responsibilities:
- Commercial - To achieve sales targets
- Financial Management - To achieve profit budgets relating to the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Standards - Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times. Instil excellence in customer service.
- Communication - To act as the key link for all communication between Store and Head Office