Are you an experienced programme/portfolio planning professional who is looking for your next challenging role? If so, our Warwickshire based client may be able to offer you the opportunity you are looking for. This organisation is extremely well established, one of the region leading employers and offers real opportunity for future development.
Sitting within business change the PMO function provides services to the wider business around the coordination of change and central portfolio communications. As the Portfolio Planner within this function you will effectively hold responsibilities in areas including,
- The development and implementation of the portfolio planning framework. This will include tools, processes and systems that will ensure successful project delivery throughout the portfolio.
- You will provide support to project sponsors by working closely with projects teams to ensure initial plans and developed to the highest level.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that project planning and the approach to planning remains fit for purpose.
The candidate we are seeking for this role will be experienced in areas including,
- A strong PMO/Programme, Project Management background.
- Extensive experience in planning - the development of tools, processes, standards and systems.
- A strong knowledge of programme and project controls earned value management, milestone and key performance indicators.
- A strong understanding of Agile planning practises.
Additionally you will be a pro-active highly motivated individual who demonstrates excellent communication skills, the ability to advise at senior level and be able to work in a collaborative manner.
Salary for the role will be to GBP60,000 plus benefits package.