Do you have experience working in an Automotive or Manufacturing Assembly role? Do you want to work a standard four day week but still maintain a full-time weekly wage?
Are you looking to join an expanding workforce, who last year recognised the hard work and commitment of their employee's by taking 35% of their temporary workforce onto permanent contracts?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then look no further.
We are currently pool building for upcoming roles over the next few months.
- Standard 37 hour week over four days
- 27 days holiday pro rata (inc. bank holidays)
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- High Performer Of the Month awards with voucher prizes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- Full induction and on-going, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Premium overtime rates
- Unique benefits app offering shopping and lifestyle discounts
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- Monday to Thursday 07:30AM - 17:15PM
- GBP9.51 PER HOUR for the first 12 weeks
- raising to GBP10.94 PER HOUR, dependant on experience and overtime where available
- Overtime available for any work from Friday
- Sunday would be paid at premium overtime rates!
- Assembling parts to a machined component, or sub-assembling components ready for assembly
- Stripping and disassembling engine parts and components
- Working in asbestos area (all training and H&S requirements provided)
- Assembling parts in a set time period 'Takt time'
- Visual quality checks
- Using press power tools to insert friction fit parts
- Setting & using torque wrenches
- Using air & hand tools
- Following standard works
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting
- Working in a team or individually as required
- High use of hand and vibration tools
- Manufacturing, production or assembly experience
- Experience using hand tools including air guns, drills etc.
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good team work and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC/ IT skills (training will be provided on in-house software)
You will receive a full induction, incorporating all the on-the-job training you need to be successful in your role and your work-life balance couldn't be better!
If you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities, don't delay in sending us your CV to and one of our dedicated account team will contact you.